Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thankful for Sunshine

"Oh Happy Day" has been in my head all day.  I'm so thankful that there was WARM sunshine pouring through our windows today.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.  It made the day so much nicer!  Since it's March 1st, I feel that Spring is in sight!  I want to say GOOD BYE to snow and freezing cold weather for another year... here is hoping that we actually get a Spring up here!

Things have been fairly well on the health front.  I still have my occasional down times, or sore moments each day, but I have made a conscious effort to keep our house clean the past few weeks, and what do you know, I have actually succeeded.  My mother would be so proud that I have continued making my bed!

March is a great month, but a little hectic on the health front.  In two weeks I met with a urologist, have my first infusion, then I meet with Dr. Fontana the next week and follow the month out with my last infusion.  I'm looking forward to having all of them done, but luckily April and May I get a little break from the appointments and just have one or two.

I keep trying to focus on the positives.  Chris has "Spring Break" in a week and a half and he is taking the WHOLE week off from work, then my friend Jess is coming up during that week for the night!  So pumped.  I round out March with my mom coming up for my second infusion (pssst... I haven't seen her in over 3 months, the longest I have EVER gone and it'll NEVER happen again :)) and finally the second weekend in April is Marisa's baby shower that we're hosting for her.  MANY MANY wonderful blessings and positive things!

So yes... here is my positive, happy blog!  Oh... did I mention I got PEEPS and I think this sparked the whole HAPPINESS! :)  I LOVE Easter candy and YES it can fit into my diet! :)

Hopefully everyone is gearing up for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails