Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What to do on a snowy, miserable day

Actually usually like snow... well at least I use to.  Don't get me wrong I love the first snow fall, and snow flurries on Christmas.  But this winter in Minnesota has made me become anti-snow.  Partly because every time it snows, my muscles hurt like none other.  Plus, an additional sting is that my youngest niece turned 2 and had her party this weekend in Atlanta.  My mom just HAD to call and say that it was 70' and they were grilling outside.  A move down south is looking more yummy by the minute.  No more shovels please! :)

So... while I sat miserably drinking a cup of coffee, looking out the window at the 17+ in. that fell, my psycho, but ADORABLE kitty wanted attention.  No, there is nothing under the blanket, but notice how he picks it up with his teeth like a dog???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails