Well I can honestly say that I accomplished my first DIY project in a long time. I took on putting up a kitchen back splash... which we desperately needed as the wall behind our sink was slowly getting destroyed. Chris helped towards the end with me with figuring out how to extend the light fixtures and as well as grouting. But other than that... a few Starbucks green teas, some music and I had a VERY productive week last week.
We also did some landscaping, while I'll admit that Chris did most of it, I did transplant all the plants and get all of our other plants ready for summer. Here are a few pics. Enjoy! :) I know I am.
Our new "royal" crab tree which I named Kate in honor of my obsession with Kate Middleton