Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowy Afternoon

It's snowing... AGAIN... in Minnesota. So, I started working on "mock-ups" for a dear friend's baby shower. Not sure what I think of it yet, but I think I'm on the right track. Mailing it to see what my mom thinks of it, as she is one of the other hosts! Love crafting on snowy afternoons, and I was able to use my new emboss machine :) Hope everyone is staying warm!

No punch needed... just printed off a onesie graphic and traced it onto the baby blue paper...
then cut VERY carefully! :)
Direction card slipped into the back... notice the brown embossed band :) so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love that! So is an emboss machine like a big "press" that pushes designs into paper? I love it! You are so talented at stuff like this. And I agree, it is so fun to craft when it's snowing out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails