Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Steps

So I officially tried out our new elliptical today... and well I worked out a total of two minutes!!! I keep telling myself, baby steps, but it is rather frustrating for someone that use to be an athlete. So instead of getting down, I decided that this week, each day I'll do it for two minutes and then next week it'll be three minutes, and so on. We'll see how this goes. I was able to get to the grocery store and finish up two loads of laundry AND put a home cooked meal on the table. Rather successful day in the world of Maggie. I'm a little tired, but not terrible. My legs are sore and my hands keep freezing up (due to the cold temperatures) but I've been in worst pain. I took a nice, warm Epsom salt bath and that seemed to help really well. I haven't been sleeping that well, so I'm hoping for a good nights sleep! Here's to a new day and another "two minute work-out!" As Chris said... its better than one minute or one minute and fifty-nine seconds, of which I replied... "touche."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails