Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hannity wants to be the "biggest loser"

So Chris and I had a LONG day... we ended up just putting on the TV tonight and zoning out. Chris had a glass of wine in hand, me a Skinnygirl Margarita... I flipped around the TV and ended up on "The Biggest Loser." Its an interesting show, but I just never think to watch. Well we actually ended up watching the season premiere. Needless to say, we looked like bums with our alcohol, fire, and cat stretched out showing off his belly. The funny part about it is after the show ended we came upstairs to get ready for bed... Hannity got "hyper" and was running around. He then preceded to step on the scale that my mom got me for Christmas. I couldn't resist snapping a picture, and the stinkin' cat had lost two tenths of a pound from the weekend when we weighed him. So... the joke was he wants to be the biggest loser. Thought I'd share. Our cat has quite the personality.
In terms of my personal weight loss struggle from the lovely prednisone, I'm actually feeling pretty good. The fluid is definitely leaving my body and I've lost 35 pounds since this summer without really trying. I know the last twenty pounds I'm going to have to work off, but I'm up to the challenge. We got an elliptical for Christmas and I'm ready to put it to good use.
Why is it though after the new year you're always ready to lose weight and start eating healthy??? I've been fairly good, but I'm even more energized. I'll take it... even Chris is wanting to eat healthier and work out more and he DEFINITELY doesn't need to lose weight! So... here's to a happy, healthy 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails