Monday, December 13, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates

I apologize for my absence.  Things have been a little hectic, crazy around our household.  My mom was up here last week and we did some Christmas shopping and she helped Chris and I around the house.  I haven't been feeling all that well since going off prednisone, and most of that we think its the fact that I still have a UTI infection! :(  So I had to go to the doctor on Thursday again and they put me on another antibiotic, unfortunately 5 days later and I'm still not feeling better.  Another phone call to the doctor tomorrow.

In case you haven't heard but Minnesota got hit with a major snow storm on Saturday.  In our city of Woodbury we got 20 inches of snow... so we were stuck in our house all day which was nice, caught up on movies and have my Christmas cards almost completed.  But Sunday morning we woke up to a FREEZING house, as our heater shut off... of course this was due to the fact that a snow bank was blocking the hot air from coming out of our house, so it automatically shut off.  Yep, never a dull moment at our house.

So this week our yards are mounds of snow, which most likely won't melt till March or April.  I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, which was much more enjoyable than the past two years, as I was actually able to get out of the house.

Anyways, though I am not feeling that well due to the temperatures.  Its harder for me to breathe when is this cold and my body aches.  So I'm staying inside in front of the fire as much as possible.

That's it for now, try to update how the holidays are this year.  I'm really looking forward to going home for the first time since we've been married.  Chris has never spent Christmas Eve in our home church or with my parents.  If any year I needed a year home, I believe it is this year.  Although its short, much NEEDED.  Hope everyone is enjoying the season! :)

This is a picture of our deck.  It actually got higher at the end of the day, but this is what we woke up too.  Needless to say Hannity was upset as he couldn't look out... even standing on his hind legs.


Few from our bedroom in the morning...


Blogger Templates




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails