Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why is it always me?

Why is it always me? That has been the question on my mind the past three days. Long story short I ended up going to the dentist a few weeks ago and found out that I have 8 cavities and one needed a root canal. So let the dental appointments begin. I had 4 fillings done on Thursday... Of which that morning prior my kitty brought a mouse to my nightstand and then proceeded to loose it at 6 am... In the bedroom. It was then followed by me backing up into my husband's car. Yep... I didn't think I could have anything worse happen... Boy does God have a funny sense of humor.

So my mouth was extremely sore on Friday so I was not in the mood to deal with a kitty that was prowling the first floor for a mouse. Needless to say I was up for 30 minutes and I look next to me and there is Hannity with a mouse hanging from his mouth. Of course I have the cat that won't kill it but instead plays with it. One smart mouse as he ran into the laundry room behind the dryer. Long story short, Hannity and I caught it 2 hours later.

I was not in the mood to deal with anything else Friday night, but of course my "root canal" tooth , which had already been aching, started to throb. Friday night I got a total of 4 hours of sleep. Chris and I found an emergency dental place, and ventured out in a snow storm, leaving our house with no electricity. We got to the place and they were able to do a root canal for me... A 2.5 hour root canal. The doctor said I was one of the tougher ones he has had. Like I said... Why me. Needless to say I've been extremely nauseous and my mouth is sore. Hoping to re-energize by tomorrow but well see. Prayers for strength are much needed. After2 plus years i've started to hit my breaking point. Our Thanksgiving vacation could not be coming at a more perfect time.



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails