Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thankful for Fall Days!

The best thing about living in the Midwest is the fact that we get to experience ALL four seasons!  Fall is my favorite season.  Chris and I decided to brighten up our day on Saturday, Oct. 2 and take a day trip to Red Wing, MN.  It literally was only a 40 minute drive from our house.  We took the Wisconsin Great River Road and it was WONDERFUL driving the drive... along the Mississippi with beautiful fall trees and bluffs.  LOVE IT.  Anyways... here are a few pics from our adventure.


Chris and I walking along the Mississippi in Red Wing, MN... Oct. 2, 2010


Quaint Church in the middle of town.

Thought this tree was beautiful.


You can tell that my face has gone down some with the decrease in prednisone, but I definitely still have my work cut out for me... Here is me on 2.5 mg. of prednisone.

Here is me in March on 30 mg. of prednisone.


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails