Monday, March 15, 2010

Tomato Face...

Okay... so I just have to share the most annoying thing EVER. Pretty sure this is due to the prednisone, but I keep getting "hot flashes" in my face. You'd think I'd have a fever, but I don't and my face gets BRIGHT red... and due to the "moon face" from the prednisone I look EXACTLY like a tomato. Just need a green ribbon in my hair for the stem... yep picture it... you know its funny! :) Although funny, it is becoming ever so annoying and seems to flair up when I get STRESSED or excited. The STRESSED part seems to be happening a lot lately too! Craziness.

Anyways, Chris and I had a nice, relaxing weekend without ANY hustle or bustle. We were able to walk outside two days in a row and it felt great. I walked about a half mile or a little over and only had to stop for a couple of moments to catch my breath. But overall, my body is feeling "okay." The BIG doctor's appointment is in a week! Crossing my fingers...




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails