Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Test results...

Well... on Monday I had my EKG, which showed my heart rate high, it was registering between 120-130.  "I" believe this is due to the prednisone and the high anxiety.  I also had an echocardiogram and will discuss the results with my pulmonologist on Monday, March 8.  Other than that I have a blood test on Monday, March 1 and we'll know after that when I'll need to do my next infusion.  The next few weeks are filled with doctors appointments, which is a little annoying, but hey... I gotta do it! :)

I've been feeling pretty good for the most part.  I still have my usual soreness in the morning and some slight fatigue, but not too bad.  My raynaud's phenomenon has been acting up due to the cold weather and I have been having some slight breathing issues, so we'll have to see what the next appointments say.  I have a feeling I'll be doing a Rituxin infusion in the near future.

Something a little depressing is that I have more striae (stretch marks) forming on the front of my stomach and arms... not sure what I can do about them (pretty much nothing) but that was a little discouraging.  Other than that though I'm thankful for fever free days and the energy to do some things.

Starting to pack tonight for Georgia... a little anxious about the trip.  This is the first time I've been away, besides to my parent's house in Iowa, since I've been sick.  I absolutely hate to fly, even before I got sick, but with the prednisone which increases my anxiety it should be interesting.  I bought 4 magazines today and I'm hoping between that and Chris and my parents I should be good to go! :)  All in the name of seeing my nieces! :)  Chris and I haven't been to GA for about 4 years... can't wait to get down there.  But... they're suppose to be COLD! :(  Ugh... wishful thinking for just some sunshine and any temp. above 30 degrees!


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails