Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thankful for good days...

I just have to say that I'm thankful for good days.  Today was a great day full of family, friends, laughter and love.  I was able to make Chris breakfast and a wonderful homemade chocolate cake.  We also had a visit from Chris' dad who we haven't seen for awhile and are planning on going to see one of Chris' friends for dinner.  It's nice having little things to look forward too. 

Last night, although my anxiety was high was a lovely time.  I actually made it until 10:30 pm... which is almost a record I think.  I was super excited for Chris... seeing him around his friend Lucas was great.  His face was lit up the whole time... it was great to see him with an old friend.  We were so happy to share in the blessing of Melissa and Lucas's engagement and can hardly wait for their wedding in September.

My body is feeling fairly good today... which a great excitement for me.  I almost forgot to take my noon dosage of ibuprofen.  I have my EKG and echocardiogram tomorrow... so hopefully we can mark off one more organ that we don't need to worry about for awhile.  Once I'm through that test its smooth sailing for the week... although its somewhat busy for us I can hardly wait until noon on Friday... that is when our plane leaves for GEORGIA!  Chris and I really need this little BOOST in our morale from my family and the distraction from "everday" normal routines will be great.  I don't think we'll have super nice weather, but hey for us Minnesotians anything warmer than 30 degrees will be a tropical heat wave. 

Can't wait to post pictures.  But for now... here are some pics from Mia's "neighborhood" birthday party on Saturday... my mom made her dress... isn't it too cute!?!

Birthday girl Mia


Big sister Keegan




Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails