Thursday, January 21, 2010

HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!

Soo... the past few days have been a little difficult with the prednisone withdrawals but in the scheme of things not too bad. But today I had a HUGE accomplishment for me at least... I was able to sit indian style. yes that might seem crazy but I actually haven't been able to sit in that position for about a year and a half. Things are already looking up for 2010 for Chris and I! :) On the downside I didn't go to bed until 3:30 am and woke up at 5:00 am with Chris. I was able to fall asleep for a bit at 10:00 am for a couple of hours. The positive to this is everyone that is having me make invitations, etc. is getting my full attention and BOY my creative juices are flowing! :) Stay warm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails