Friday, December 17, 2010

Joys of the season

Chris and I last night off to do Monthly Mexican with our dear friends Marisa and Shea.  We are so excited as Marisa and Shea are expecting their first.  Let the baby shower planning begin!

Marisa and Shea have been such dear friends to us these past few years.  The crazy thing is that Marisa and I grew up across the street from each other when we were in kindergarten through second grade.  Our moms are close friends, luckily Marisa and I met up when I moved to Minneapolis three and a half years ago.  Marisa and Shea got married the October before us with a beautiful black and white wedding.  Chris and Shea have  A LOT in common and they are one of those couples we mesh with really well!

2011 looks like an amazing year with Baby Nelson coming and Molly and Neil's wedding already on the books... anyone that knows me knows I LOVE TO PLAN... so baby shower and wedding shower I think I shall! :)  So much fun!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails