Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's! Its hard to believe that it is already 2011! Where did the time go???? It seems as I get older, time passes by much more quickly.
Chris and I had a relaxing New Years spent at home, and we were joined by his mom. We did fondue (carrying on the Allen tradition) and just relaxed! Some much needed R&R!
I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions, but I thought I'd do some this year. One for the fact that I am in such a better place than last year and two... hey it'll be fun! :)
1. Organize. I really need to organize our house. Since we moved in when I was sick, stuff ended up just getting thrown in a closet or the basement. My goal is to organize EVERYTHING and maintain it.
2. Exercise. Chris and I got an elliptical for Christmas so I will be planning on putting it to good use. I'm hoping to try to do a "little" something every day. Hopefully by this time next year I will be working out like a "normal person" and have no physical restraints... here's hoping.
3. Stress less. This will be hard, but I'm going to try and not sweat the small stuff. We'll see.
4. ENJOY! I want to focus on the POSITIVE and the POSITIVE people in my life. I have amazing this already on the books for the year, from planning a baby shower to wedding shower, to watching one of my best friends getting married! I know 2011 will be a wonderful year full of many blessings.
Finally...
5. BE HEALTHY. I have minimal control over this, but let's hope it'll work out in my favor. I'm slowly starting to feel like my old, feisty self!
Hope you have a wonderful start to a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails