Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hanging in there!!!!

So its been about a week since I went down on prednisone!  I'm hanging in there!  My muscles are sore and I have some fatigue, but all things considered its not to bad.  Hopefully I'll only have to do this one more time... and then make sure I don't stress and cause a relapse! :)

Chris was out of town this week for business so it was the first time I have flown solo since I was sick.  It wasn't fun, but I did it and got through it.  Luckily for me I have a great chick flick movie stash!  My mom comes up tomorrow... looking forward to having someone here during the day for a few days.

Hope everyone has a great weekend... I'm ready for more of that fall weather!  How about you???

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails