Monday, August 16, 2010

Bust a move...

Hey ya'll!  Sorry for the lack of entries but I have been SUPER busy and feeling WELL!  In the past three weeks we have had two weddings AND my parents just came up this past weekend!  So my weeks have been filled with dancing, present shopping and wrapping, and CLEANING the house! 

Chris and I went to his high school friend's, Melissa's wedding three weeks ago!  It was so much fun!  The wedding was at 2:30 and we actually (well I did) until 10:30... and I DANCED for a song.  It was great and such a joyous wedding.  The love between Cory and Mel showed through clearly during the ceremony and reception and she looked gorgeous.

Then that Wednesday I went down to Cedar Falls (where I used to live for about 6 years) and my best friend, Molly, her sister got married that Friday.  Well my mom helped to throw a bridesmaid's luncheon, and then wet up their dessert table.  It was really cute, but took about 3 hours.  Then I went and did some of the bridesmaid's make-up!  Needless to say by 4 o'clock with the wedding at 6:30 I crashed on our bed for a good hour to recooperate... good thing to because it was a dance party all night long! :)

Anyways, when I got back I had a CT scan, but I won't know the results until the end of September and then this week I go in to give blood in hopes that I'll be able to go down to 2.5 mg. of prednisone. 

Although I still have my glitchest throughout the day, I've been feeling a lot better!  Hope that all my fellow "Autoimmune" people are too!

Here are pictures from the past few weeks!

Chris and Hamed at Melissa's wedding

Me and Kristi at Melissa's wedding

My favorite Dowd girls

My mom, Chris (Molly's soon to be mother-in-law), and Me
You can tell that some of the fluid has left my face,
although not as quickly as I would of liked! :)

Dessert Tables by my Mom and Chris M.

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails