Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hanging in there.

So I've been down to 7.5 mg. of prednisone for about a week now and I'm slowly feeling a little better day by day, although I still have some slight muscle soreness.  I hope this goes away soon as I get to see my little nieces soon.  Anyways, each day is a challenge trying to get stuff done but still not wearing myself out.  I was able to make it to the pool this week and "work-out" for about 30 minutes... good start.  I continue to build strength, although I don't see any of the fluid falling off.  I feel as if my face has deflated a little bit.  Every day is a constant struggle to look in the mirror, but hey, it can only get better.

A few weeks ago I was finally able to accomplish my first painting project for our house.  Thought I'd share.


I was pretty proud of myself that I was able to do "most" of it by myself.  Anyways, hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July.  Chris and I are off to Iowa to visit with my family, as Monday is my dad's birthday and then Wednesday is the John Deere Classic Pro-Am.  My dad tees off at noon, my brother and Chris are caddies.  Should be a fun time!  I'll definately take pictures, although I won't be able to walk the course due to my strength and helping my sister-in-law out with the girls! :)  Can't wait to love on them!

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails