Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Great news...

So yesterday I had my blood tests to see if my white blood count had risen.  Last doctor appt. it has risen from 15 to 21... this is something that is continually not stable.  Depending on the results, we would know more of whether I would right away need a Rituxin infusion.  Luckily, my white blood count stabilized to 17!  Woo hoo!  Hopefully we'll be able to keep it stable until my doctor's office is ready to distribute the new drug, Actemra.

Another positive side is that Chris and I had a wonderful trip to Atlanta to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and nieces.  We were joined by my parents, and on Friday, Kelly's mom and step-dad.  It was a great celebration of little Mia's first birthday.  It amazed me how much both girls had already grown since Christmas.  Mia continues to shake her hands and make the "o" face and little Keegan is growing to be such a nice little lady.  She is really starting to showcase a sweet personality.

Funny story with Keegan, my brother taught her to sing Jason Aldean's "Big green tractor."  It is the cutest thing... of course her version is "take a ride on papa's (my dad) tractor."  Keegan was also able to experience her first "Papa Princess Date" of which she got to go to Target and pick out a toy.  Don't worry... she was decked out in a tiara and dress.  This is a tradition carried over from my dad's dad, where he use to take us on secret missions... too cute.

It was great for Chris and I to relax with family and "get away" from everything.  I did surprisingly well on the plane, with only a little anxiety and cramping.  Overall I've been feeling pretty good!  Hopefully it continues as the month goes on!  Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts!


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails