Monday, March 29, 2010

And we're off...

So I have officially reached day 5 of my prednisone withdrawal and good news is that I haven't had any fevers. I'm so excited about this that I can hardly stand it. Last summer when I went down on prednisone I had fevers ever day and muscle pain. Well today I woke up and took a walk outside if that is any indication of how my muscles are feeling. My walk is slow, but hey, its exercise! :) Someone asked me the other day how my "lungs feel" and I guess the best way I can describe it is after I do any sort of exercise... even go up the stairs, it tends to feel like I was under water holding my breath for a really long time... you know that uncomfortable burning feeling. We're hoping this will only get better as I continue to exercise my "lungs." I also did a little pilates today... it was probably the funniest thing, but hey... its a step in the right direction. I'm looking for a low impact way to gain muscle... any ideas? e-mail.


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails