Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What it's like to be a cat...

Well... 3 am rolled around this morning and we offically had the first 100 degree fever, chills, and intense muscle pain.  By 6 am... the fever reached 101.6.  I expected it, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Well I've always said, I wish I could lead the life of my cat... I officially did that today.  Hannity and I just woke up and its about 3 pm in the afternoon.  Luckily, the fever was gone by 11 am today, but then came the fun part of sweating out everything and the fatigue has started to settle in.  Its a battle between temperatures for me... one minute i'm sweating and hot, the next my fingers are turning blue and i'm cold.  Very frustrating. 

Luckily... this afternoon I'm finding some relief.  Hoping to have a good evening with Chris and watch some good TV... laying low is good on days like today! :)

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails