Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

Okay.... so my mom has been putting off reading my blog.  She wasn't sure she was going to be able to due to emotional reasons (this has been just as hard on me as it has been on my family).  So I got an e-mail this morning from my mom that she has sat down to start to read my blog and although it was emotional for her, she was really glad she did.  But she had one critque... I forgot to mention Gaga.

So... if you've read some posts before or know my mom you might pick up that she loves Lady Gaga.  Heck, she got her grandchildren to call her Gaga.  She even admitted over Easter that she might be a "little" obsessed as she exclaimed to me how she was disappointed that MAC was sold out of the Lady Gaga lipstick when she tried to get some.

So anyways, for her birthday, Chris and I decided to surprise with Lady Gaga tickets for up here in Minneapolis... after "whooping" it up for a little bit, she then began to discuss what she should wear for the concert in August... you know, jeans are good and she wants to look cool, but not like she's trying to hard.  Chris and I laughed about this for about 5 minutes.  Anyways, this should be quite entertaining as the last concert my mom and I went to was last August and it was Rod Stewart.  My mom loves Rod Stewart... i.e. My name???  But I dunno... I think this will top her Rod Stewart concert for sure.  Should be a good time... we have to wait till August 30, but I will definately blog about the experience-- especially since everytime I'm with my mom I have fun... and then you add Gaga... look out!

Can't wait to see what Gaga wears... so far this is my favorite gaga look... maybe my mom can recreate this look for the concert??? thoughts?



I'm feeling "okay" today... some tiredness and nauseness from the infusion, but all in all not too bad!  No fevers yet... yeah! :)  Looking forward to a relaxing, quiet day with my kitty! :)

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails