Monday, March 8, 2010

Big NEWS! :)

So some big news and decisions occurred in the Hatch household. First... one of my best friends, Molly, called us to tell us she was engaged! Best news ever! Molly has been my best friend since 5th grade! We're so happy for her and her fiance Neil... they're thinking Fall 2011 in NAPA! :) How much fun!
Another big decision that occured was Chris and I decided that this Fall is the time for him to start his MBA. He took his GMAT before we got married, but we have been holding off due to my illness. This is something I have really been praying about and trying to figure out when the best time is. We definately have high hopes that by fall I'll start to get into a "normal" routine. Although it will be hard, as he'll be studying a lot and going to classes, which leaves me by myself, I think this is the best time. He definately deserves this opportunity to improve his education. I'm so proud of him. So yeah... big exciting stuff. Off to the pulmonologist this afternoon. Chris is able to go with me... yeah. I hate this appointment. Hopefully it'll be better than last months! :) Thanks for the prayers! :) Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails